What is the AI Conclave?
You will have the opportunity to hear from a host of Amazon and industry experts, exploring key concepts, use cases and best practices, to learn how other organisations are using AI and Machine Learning, and walk away with the ability to implement these projects for your organisations.
Learn how to build, train and deploy sophisticated models with any framework and unlock an intelligent tomorrow, today.
Who Should attend?
Why should I attend?
- Hear from thought leaders across fields and learn about proven best practices to apply AI for your organisation.
- Develop the right skills to create new insights, enable new efficiencies, and make more accurate predictions.
- Meet technology experts to accelerate your ML initiatives.
- Opportunities to hear from and engage with your industry peers and foster new collaborations.
- Get inside the mind of the VC! Ask your burning questions, find out what gets them excited!
10:00am - 10:10am
- Sadaf Monajemi - Co-founder & Director, See-Mode Technologies
- Bradley Scott - Chief Operating Officer, UneeQ
- Matthew Macfarlane - CEO, icetana
- Dr Michelle Perugini - Co-Founder & CEO, Presagen
Introduction and Welcome
- Rohit Bhargava - Startups at AWS & Host of The Startup Playbook Podcast
Speech & Language AI in the Notiv Meeting Solution
- Dr Iain McCowan - Co-founder & CTO, Notiv
- Dr Silvia Pfeiffer - CEO and Co-founder, Coviu
- Akanksha Balani - Regional Alliance Head - AWS - APAC & Japan, Intel
- Richard Shanahan - Head of Data Science, Tic:Toc
- Ben Rolleston - Head of Business Development, Alexa ANZ at Amazon
2:30pm - 3:00pm
AWS Head of Startup Ecosystem, ANZ, Colette Grgic, will sit down with Paul Napthali, Co-founder and Managing Partner at Rampersand to sound out some of his thoughts around AI in 2025 and beyond, what he looks out for in a potential investment, and what excites him for the future!
3:00pm - 3:05pm
Thursday 12 November 2020; from 10:30am AEDT
The AI Conclave is a free online event.