Join leaders of accelerators, hubs and incubators to discuss the challenges and opportunities faced in their role to support the next generation of Australian entrepreneurs.
Come along to Accelerate to explore:
- What value can be derived from partnerships and collaboration?
- How can we rise to meet the future needs of stakeholders?
- What role do accelerators/incubators/hubs play in increasing Australia’s value proposition for entrepreneurs?
- What can we learn from each other and internationally?
- What role will accelerators and incubators play in building Australia’s capabilities to thrive in our VUCA world?
Date: Wednesday 9 December, 2020 @ 1:00pm – 4:00pm AEDT
Format: A lively, virtual discussion. All those who attend will have the ability to shape the program.
Cost: $300 (incl. GST)
Leading Contributors include:
Dr Charlie Day
Since joining the George in 2012, Vesna has worked across several divisions and programs, including Research Strategy and Services, the Australian Sepsis Network, the Catalyst consumer engagement evaluation, and managed the institute’s Athena SWAN Bronze Award submission.