Join the magic mix at Tech23 2021 to engage in conversations including:
- How can Australia build capabilities to diagnose, treat and eliminate our most burdensome and deadliest health conditions?
- What new tools will help amplify our intelligence, speed up research and productivity?
- It is 2030. What clean, safe and unlimited energy will be ours?
- And much more!
Tech23 2021 will open at 9:00am with sessions all morning and a seated lunch kicking off around 1:00pm. Come as a table of 10 and bring the team and/or clients — or let us find you a seat 🙂
At Tech23 you never know who you might meet!
Cancellation / refund policy
Given written notice to firstname.lastname@example.org, at least 45 days prior to the event being held (i.e by Saturday 31 October 2021), we are happy to issue a refund for the cancellation of any single tickets. Refunds will not be provided for any cancellations received after Saturday 31 October 2021 or for non-attendance on the day. All refunds will incur a AUD50 administration fee, deducted from the refund amount. Delegate substitutions are welcomed at any time – or a credit towards a future event is possible up until one week prior to the event. Substitutions and credits do not incur an administration fee.
Terms & Conditions
- If the online registration form does not display or displays an error, please contact us at email@example.com or on +61 3 9663 3093.
- Please note there are no physical tickets issued prior to this event. Upon arrival at the venue, event materials will be available for you to collect at the registration desk. This will include your nametag.
- Prices include all refreshments, materials and access to all sessions.
- All prices shown include GST and are Australian Dollar amounts.
- Payments by credit card will appear as ‘Slatts Group Pty Ltd’ on your statement.
- We accept registrations from Australian and international users.
- The Slatterys Community Charter applies to all our events.
- Tech23 2021 will be a fully vaccinated space for the safety and comfort of all involved. Please note that you will require a vaccination certificate to attend the event.