The winner will receive $5k in cash, plus legal advice to the value of $5k to the most ‘backable’ team.
The Cicada Innovations Deep Technology Award
The winner will receive $2k cash prize, plus 2 mentoring sessions with the CEO of Cicada Innovations.
Awarded to the best advanced technology company at Tech23.
Winner: Quantum Brilliance
Spend 1 day with Main Sequence Ventures Partner Phil Morle and a CSIRO research lead in the area of your startup to imagine what else is possible for your company.
The winner will receive a half day strategic communications workshop to unlock their story, learn about maximising public relations to speak to potential investors and hone in on their ‘why’.
Award for Innovation
The winner will receive
2 x Tickets VIP for StartCon 2019.
Awarded to the Tech23 company whose technology demonstrates the highest level of innovation and originality.
Winner: Quantum Brilliance
Awarded to the Tech23 company whose technology is deemed to demonstrate the most potential.
Winner: OncoRes Medical
This special award is decided by the audience!
Winner: Canopus Networks
- Office Hour with AirTree: Opportunity to meet with John Henderson, Partner at AirTree, for a 30min AMA session - Winners: Seer Medical, SpaceDraft, Tiliter Technology
- IdeaSpies Cool Company Award: Six months of mentoring from the Chief Idea Spy - Winner: ClimateClever
- Innovation Bay Award: A dedicated episode on "Open the Pod Bay Doors" podcast plus a company/founder profile in the newsletter - Winner: Lumachain
- The IP Group Emerging Company Award: One on one meeting with an IP Group representative - Winner: SpaceDraft
- The AgileAus B2B Enterprise Award: Two tickets to attend the AgileAus20 Conference - Winner: Baraja
- Meeting with Pia Andrews: One on one meeting with Pia Andrews - Winner: Fivecast
- Meeting with Melissa Widner: One on one meeting with Melissa Widner, Managing Director, NAB Ventures - Winner: Tiliter Technology
- If the online registration form does not display or displays an error, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on +61 3 9663 3093.
- Please note there are no physical tickets issued prior to this event. Upon arrival at the venue, event materials will be available for you to collect at the registration desk. This will include your nametag.
- Prices include all refreshments, materials and access to all sessions.
- All prices shown include GST and are Australian Dollar amounts.
- Payments by credit card will appear as 'Slatts Group Pty Ltd' on your statement.
- We accept registrations from Australian and international users.
- The Slatterys' Community Charter applies to all our events.
Given written notice to email@example.com, prior to Monday 23 September 2019, we are happy to issue a refund for any cancellation of single tickets. Refunds are not provided for any cancellation received after Monday 23 September 2019 or for non-attendance on the day. Delegate substitutions may be made at any time. All refunds will incur a AUD50 administration fee. This fee will be deducted from the refund amount.