Past Tech23 Impact Circles
2021 Impact Circles
Explore how science and tech can help to mitigate and reduce symptoms of mental illness – helping us to flourish and find fulfilment.
- Circle Leader: Timothy Boyle, ANSTO
- Contributors: Steve Atherton, Southern Strength Agile Manufacturing Network; Kate Devitt, Trusted Autonomous Systems; Heba Khamis, Contactile; Ben Kitcher, Western Parkland City Authority; Michael Sharpe, Advanced Manufacturing Growth Centre; Dr Cori Stewart, ARM Hub
Automation in the Built Environment
Wednesday 13 October 2021 @ 4:00pm AEDT • Online
Automation brings a myriad of benefits but what will drive the biggest value impact?
Cybersecurity is a Team Sport
You’re not alone in the fight to protect your organisation from cyber threats. Unfortunately, neither are your attackers. So, where does that leave you?
The Joys and Challenges of Co-founding
Wednesday 6 October 2021 @ 11:00am AEDT • Online
Enter the secret world of the founder relationship! What conversations do they have? How do they work together best and what makes the relationship work over the long term.
Friday 1 October 2021 @ 9:00am AEST • Online
Explore the advances in different fields of cancer treatments including Theranostics, Immunotherapy, Chemo/Radiotherapy and discover the opportunities we have to fight the big C.
Decarbonising Our Entire Economy – especially heavy industry!
Wednesday 29 September 2021 @ 10:00am AEST • Online
Join us as we discuss the opportunities for carbon elimination, capture and utilization or storage where it is needed most.
- Circle Leader: Cass Mao
- Contributors: Dr Charles Day, Jupiter Ionics; Sophia Hamblin Wang, Mineral Carbonation International; Dr Louise Keyte, Boral; Katharine McKenzie, Climate-KIC Australia; Dr Chun Hin Ng, Beyond Zero Emissions; Brigid O’Brien, BHP; Dr Tim Parsons, SmartSat Aurora Space Startups Cluster
Industry-Research collaborations to grow and boost your business
Tuesday 28 September 2021 @ 11:00am AEST • Online
How and why do big companies buy from gamechanging Startups?
Thursday 23 September 2021 @ 11:00am AEST • Online
How can startups grow through sales and secure purchase orders from big clients? How can Corporates better innovate by partnering with and buying from startups?
Lowering the Intensity of Agriculture
How can we reduce the chemicals, emissions and resources across the agri-food supply chain?
Saving the Planet with Data – Environmental Intelligence
Tuesday 24 August 2021 @ 4:00pm AEST • Online
Armed with the right information, we can gain meaningful insights to take the steps to mitigate climate change and care for our environment.
Growth in the time of COVID
Thursday 19 August 2021 @ 9:00am AEST • Online
Tune in to listen to how game changing tech companies are unlocking growth opportunities in these topsy-turvy times.
Wednesday 18 August 2021 @ 12:00pm AEST • Online
Understand how Mentors help empower founders of gamechanging tech companies.
Why Corporations need Startups to Innovate
Join us to discuss what we are learning about achieving corporate innovation best practice.
- Circle Leader: Bill Bartee, Main Sequence
- Contributors: Professor Michael J. Biercuk, Q-CTRL; Dr Marcus Doherty, Quantum Brilliance; Cathy Foley, Australia’s Chief Scientist; Jane Garrett, University of Bristol; Jon King, Silicon Quantum Computing; Peter Turner, Sydney Quantum Academy